Kirk left for Utah last Wednesday morning. He is on break right now, and I get to work. I've been keeping busy though. I went to a baby shower, made cards with friends, decorated for and chaperoned a dance at school, and tonight I'm going to a football game at my school. I've been busy, but it's always lonely at night when Kirk is gone.
Today I went shopping at Kohls. I got 3 pair of shoes and a couple of shirts. It was quite a successful trip. I love the clearance racks! My favorite buy today was a pair of black heels for $4.50.
I think it is good for Kirk and I to spend some time apart once in a while. It makes me better appreciate the things he does for me and how much I am enjoy having him around. It is really nice to have someone to talk to and relax with. I'm glad he's not gone too much. He won't be home again until Thursday night, and I'm already looking forward to it.
Volleyball
6 years ago

4 comments:
I'm sad that you have to be alone for so long :( But I'm happy that you have been keeping busy! Yeah!! So I can't imagine you wearing heels.. did you have any when we lived together? I still don't own a single pair :) I miss you Cheryl!
That IS an awesome buy! Way to be the super shopper. Good luck until he gets home.
I completely agree that it is good to spend some time away from husbands for a little while. When Bryan and I were first married, I lived in Idaho and he lived in Utah. During that time I came to appreciate and love him so much more. And then when we did live in the same state it was so much better. It's good to keep busy when you're alone though. :) Have fun!
My hubby and I are spending our fair share of time apart right now too...and I must say absence definitely makes the heart grow fonder! I'm with you, nights get the loneliest.
Post a Comment