Every month I get together with other girls in my ward and we trade homemade cards. Each month we have a theme and January was Valentine's day cards. So last week we met up and now I have 8 very cute Valentine's day cards to give away. Here are a few samples. Mine is in the top picture with the pink ribbon. It is really fun to make the cards and then see everyone else's ideas too!


Kirk has midterms this week so he has been studying like crazy. Someday we'll be done with this school thing :).
My brother Alan also left for the MTC last Wednesday. He'll be there for about 3 weeks then he's off to Baton Rouge. It's really wierd to think that he is gone and I'm not going to see him for so long. I think that it won't really hit me until I go home again and he isn't there. Good Luck Alan!

5 comments:
So cute! I love making cards too... However, I make them and they jsut sit in a box in my scrapbooking room... so I have quite a few. But they are so so fun to make.
Hope all is well with you guys.
I love those cards - they are so cute! Good luck with the midterms and everything. Won't it be so nice to be done with the school thing? And good luck Alan! Missionaries are the best!
That is so weird that Alan is in the MTC. I remember when he was in first grade! I told my parents to look for him at the MTC. (They're in a branch presidency there)
So have you decided where you're going for spring break?
We're having a card making exchange for enrichment in a couple of weeks. I'll have to ask you and Cali for ideas for the ones that I make.
We're also quite excited to be done with the school thing (in another 5-6 years :))
Just plan on school FOREVER...you never know what he'll be up to next :)
I hope I get a group of friends soon so we can make cards too, what a fun idea!
Post a Comment