Pages

Saturday, May 23, 2009

This week

We've had some fun in LA this week. This morning we got up at 4:30 and went to the beach fishing. I never thought I would wake up so early to go fishing. I was freezing, but ended up catching 2 fish!
Earlier this week, Kirk finished his campaign for ASB president at the dental school. Wednesday night, we found out that he was elected. I'm very excited for him, even though it means that I won't see him much next year. Here is Mr. President holding up his halibut he caught last weekend.

A few days ago, I went out to my car at work. I found these in the back seat. They used to be CD cases, but they melting in the hot hot heat. We've actually had great weather lately, but the valley (where I work) get pretty hot.

8 comments:

Steffy said...

Yay for melting stuff in your car! Maybe you should make cookies back there ;)

Congrats to Kirk!!

Darlene said...

Congratulations Kirk on ASB president. That will keep you busy.

Eric said...

Do you remember when we baked cookies on the dashboard of my car? That was super fun- your picture of the cd cases reminded me of that.
Good job on the fish by the way.

Jill said...

Congrats Kirk! That's such exciting news. The fish look good - beach fishing can be so much fun!

Diane said...

YEAH Kirk! Be glad it was only CD cases. When we first moved to Phoenix it was crayons that melted all over our front seat.

Diane said...

One more thing. I called Dale and told him that we wanted to do the classic thing. I told him to think about it and get back to us. He seemed a little hesitant for some reason but I think it sounds like a blast.

Austin said...

Those fish are pretty impressive!

Ryan and Emily said...

Yikes! I hate mice!! I'm glad you guys got it out of your apartment.