The soap and syrup bottles have been refilled countless times. I make syrup and that bottle works great! We have used the same 2 towels the whole time we've been married too. We do have other towels, but they sit in the cupboard and we just keep washing the same ones over and over. Funny little habits.
I took this picture last week when we went fishing. I love the pelican sitting there on the water. The beach is a fun place to watch a sunset.

8 comments:
Hee hee, It's good that you are keeping useful stuff. I discovered that we had a broken iron stashed behind the washing machine since forever ago. Who keeps a broken iron?
How do you make syrup?
That last photo is gorgeous!
Awesome, I love your blog. Thanks for taking the time to do it. I wonder what I have around that has been there for over 27 years.
Dad
That's funny. I love the beach picture...so pretty. That is one thing I will miss for sure when we leave LA.
I'm glad you clarified about the soap bottle...I was worrying about you guys for just a minute :)
I was a little worried about the syrup and soap bottle! Refills are great though! That picture is beautiful. I love it! Hmmm... we're talking about coming out to California near the end of May... Brad has a conference in LA, I think. I'll let you know if we decide to come! Maybe we could get together...
Awesome, I love it! We've had some interesting stuff we've kept over the years too.
Post a Comment