Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I just got home from work and realized that I left my phone on my desk at school. I don't think I am really addicted to the phone or anything. Some nights I don't even use it, but I feel totally naked without my phone here. Kirk won't be home until late tonight too, so I really have no way of contacting the "outside world." Luckily I do have plans for the evening, so I won't be completely lonely. Some things make me feel silly.

1 comment:

Kase and Kate said...

I totally know what you mean about the phone! I hate when I leave mine and don't have it for a while. Even though I'm not always on it or anything, I just feel weird not having it! And I was looking through the rest of your blog and I was laughing my head off at the things you've had this whole time!! I thought it was so funny!! We totally have some things like that!!! It was fun to talk to you the other day. I love your baby bump!!!