Pages

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Mommy's Little Helper

As I was putting clothes IN the dryer, Cade pulled them OUT of the dryer.  He sucked on each one as he grabbed it.  Maybe he thought that dried them out enough? 

As I was folding the clothes, I stuck Cade in the laundry basket.  I tossed the socks in the basket (mostly at his head).  He loved it!

3 comments:

Katie said...

So cute. Your little guy is adorable. Babies just get more and more fun as they get older. :) (I've heard until they start talking back. ;))

Norris Fam said...

I need to try that...maybe it wouldn't take me 3 days to get the laundry done that way! Also, I love that Zac Brown song that's playing, it's one of my favorites :)

Jill said...

So cute, I love it! You need to come to Texas so we can see your adorable little guy!