Pages

Friday, July 6, 2012

Melissa's visit

We were lucky enough to have Melissa stay with us for a week while my parents cruised around the Carribbean.  We had a lot of fun doing crafts, playing and being together.  Melissa and I went and picked blueberries at a farm neaby one day.  Cade was a great sport and tagged along too. 
We went swimming 3 times, shopping at JoAnns and made some good food too.  Melissa stayed with a sleeping Cade one night so I could go to Kirk's softball game.  The worst part for her was the fact that Cade took a few days to get used to her. 

We used my Cricut to make a holiday decoration.  We used 3 frames to build a picture for each month of the year.  It took quite a bit of time, but we got them all done.  Melissa really got into it and it was fun. 

I'm glad she was able to come stay and hang out!

No comments: