Pages

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Things Cade Does I Love

  • This week Cade has been really into eating clementines.  It takes me a little time to peel and cut it so he can eat it and he gets impatient and yells.  I let him hold another oranges while I was getting his ready and he was all smiles.  He kept looking at the orange, then me.  He didn't want to put it down even when his food was ready.
  • Cade has learned to crawl backwards to get off the couch and bed.  Sometimes he just crawls backwards on the floor.  We call it the "moon-crawl."
  • When Kirk comes home, Cade gets super excited--as soon as he hears the key in the door.  He says "EEEEEE" and crawls over to Kirk as fast as he can.
Daddy's home.  Let's Dance!

  • Cade has recently started dancing.  When he hears music on the TV or radio he waves his arms around.  Sometimes he shakes his head back and forth really fast.  He dances when we sing songs too.  He also does this while he is eating if he really likes the food and wants more or if he gets excited.  He also really likes dancing with Kirk and I when we pick him up and flip him upside down or swing him around.  He just giggles and screams excitedly.
  • He shakes his sippy cup while he is drinking sometimes, just to make sure it's ready.
  • If I am eating something and sitting on the floor, Cade crawls over to me and helps me put it in my mouth.
  • He has an old cell phone we charged up for him.  He thinks it is the greatest thing ever.  The other day he kept putting it up to Kirk's head as if saying "its for you dad.  talk."
Love this little guy!

5 comments:

Jaime said...

what a handsome dude! Time flies by so fast I can't believe it has been over a year since we all moved. I got redhead number 3...you've got a ways to go to catch up to me!

Stormie said...

He has a super cute smile!

Amy said...

So much fun! I love his teeth!
Just as a heads up...old cell phones that don't have a plan can still dial 911. I know, Michele did it once, I had a nice little chat with the dispatcher and had to convince her that everything was fine and not to send an officer to my house.

Hope said...

Wow, awesome that he loves his little clementines! What a cutie...and such a big boy! Tall parents, tall offspring :) Miss you guys!

Unknown said...

Thank you every time you post, I love all of it.
Dad