I know this is a little late, but I've got to do it anyway.
Cade is 16 months!
- He can say a few words when prompted: including mama, dada, grandma, grandpa, apple, moo, vroom, bubble, go bath, yum and Alan
- He loves to hold two hands while walking around and swing
 |
| Swinging with Grandpa and Melissa |
- He loves to walk up and down the stairs at our apartment. He really had fun going up and down the carpeted, padded stairs at Grandma's house in Utah.
- He had fun with our Christmas tree. Whenever he was awake he would point to it and sign Please so I would turn the lights on.
- He is starting to wear size 2T shirts
- He loved playing with stickers on the airplane. He put the stickers on the back of the seat and then on the tray table and then the window and then all over again. He does the same thing with magnets at home: fridge, dishwasher, stove
- Cade loves to play outside. He picks up sticks and digs in the dirt. He likes to climb stairs and go down slides. He also just likes to run down the sidewalk.
- Cade's favorite foods include applesauce, yogurt, milk and ketchup. He likes anything he can dip such as pancakes, hot dogs, veggies/ranch etc. He likes to eat anytime someone else is and will eat anything you give him (except bananas.) Some of his favorite non-typical foods are pickles, grapefruit and salsa.
- Cade loves to "help" in the kitchen. I let him sit on the counter and hold a spoon or whatever. He just likes to see what is going on.
 |
| Helping Grandma cook |
- Cade is officially down to 1 nap now. He wakes up in the morning around 6:30 and sleeps from about 12-2:30 give or take, then goes to bed at 7:30. He is so easy to put to bed. I ask him if he is tired and he waves night-night and goes in his room. Sometimes when it is getting close to bedtime he doesn't wait for me. He just waves night-night and lays down in the living room or goes in his room. We sing a couple of songs while he lays in bed and then leave. I usually don't hear anything after I leave. When he wakes up, he sits up or walks around sucking his binky until I come get him. I really hope we get this lucky with the next one.
- Cade knows when he is being funny too. He came into my room the other day and saw a very full laundry basket. He started throwing the clothes all over the room and laughed at himself the whole time. I couldn't help but laugh back.
- Cade LOVES to vaccuum. I think he vaccuumed almost everyday we were in Utah.
 |
| Vaccuuming with Grandpa |
No comments:
Post a Comment