Pages

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Snow

Last weekend it snowed!  Apparently it doesn't do that much here in Richland.  We probably ended up with 8-10 inches by Sunday morning.  Our church was cancelled, even though it is really close, the city doesn't plow the neighborhoods and the roads were really slick.  Kirk was out of town.  When we found out church was cancelled, one of my friends invited us over for lunch so we wouldn't be home all day.  She lives about 2 minutes away and we almost didn't make it to her house.  I kept sliding backwards down the hill and ended up going the longer way.  Cade and I shoveled 3 times (during Cami's nap).  He had a lot of fun jumping in the snow and helping me shovel. 



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great posts, I love your blog.
You are sure a great mom.
Thanks,
Love,
Dad