Pages

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Cami in July

A couple of weeks ago I told my dad that Cami is just getting cuter every day.  He asked if that was possible :)  She is a really fun girl with a lot of personality. 
  • Cami likes clothes. 
    • If she finds her jacket she wants to put it on. 
    • If she sees small shoes at a store she tries to get them off the shelf and on her foot. 
    • We were shopping for her at Carters outlet and twice she grabbed a big pile of pink leggings and tried to carry them around.  I found a shirt once we got home that neither Lisa or I put in the bag. 
    • One day playing at the river with Lindsey I tried to put one of Daniel's t-shirts on Cami and she just cried.  Luckily I realized I did pack her swimsuit and she happily wore the pink shirt. 
    • Lisa bought Cami a princess dress at Costco and Cami insisted on the yellow one, even though Lisa liked the blue one better and tried to change her mind.  Whenever she sees her dress she says "pretty, on, on."
    • We may be in trouble in the near future :)
  • Cami is interested in everything around.  She likes to pick up objects and carry them all over.  She is really good at cleaning up toys but even better and dumping them out, right after you clean them up. 
  • Cami will still eat anything and everything.  I think her favorites are tomatoes, blueberries and avocados, but she really likes all fruit.  She finally has 8 teeth mostly in.  Only 5 months slower than Cade. 
  • Cami and Kirk play a game.  Cami says "nana" and Kirk says "don't say banana" and tickles her.  Over and over again. 
  • She is getting braver and braver at the splash park.  Last time we went she went down the slide by herself and pulled me into the fountains.  Before, she didn't really want to touch the water at all. 

  • She still loves to push her stroller around. 
  • She is a great sleeper and transitioning from 2 naps to 1.  She usually sleeps 11-12 hours at night and 3 during the day.  Love it!
  • Cami loves to climb.  I found out yesterday that she can climb into her high chair and up onto our bench. 
  • She loves to hide things under a blanket or whatever and say "hiding!" then pull the toy out.  Sometimes she hides her spoon under her plate or her legs under her dress too. 
  • She loves our little stuffed fish and bunny.  The bunny is now named Hop because that is what Cami says whenever she picks it up. 
  • Cami has a little toy Minnie Mouse driving a car.  She loves Minnie and spots her all the time at stores.  One day we were in Winco and she was saying Minnie and pointing up.  Sure enough, there was a helium balloon with Minnie on it on the ceiling. 
  • Whenever Cami gets a hold of a phone or a play phone she holds it to her ear and says "hi mommy" over and over. 
  • Cade really wanted to clean our big living room window and French doors.  I remembered why I never do this.  I washed inside and while I was washing the outside, Cami had her mouth pressed up against the inside saying "Hi Mommy!"  At least it was clean.

1 comment: