Cami is growing up! She is still my baby, but she is definitely a toddler now!
- Cami loves books. She loves me and Kirk to read to her (sometimes we only get through a page or 2 per book) or she will sit in the chair and read to herself.
- She loves to do up buckles on her high chair, car seat, and stroller. Then she asks me to undo them and does them up again.
- She liked to call the apostles Cade was learning "baby" and then we would tell her they weren't babies and she would laugh and say baby again. Sometimes she points to me and says baby and herself and says mommy and laughs.
- She repeats everything! One day we were driving in the car and Kirk was telling me the random color names for some fly tying thing and said sasquatch brown. Cami started yelling sasquatch brown and then Cade did and now they love to say that. She would also repeat the names of the apostles and her favorite was Boyd Packer.
- She loves smoothies (especially from Costco)

- She knows where a few things are as we drive around. She gets excited everytime we drive past the splash park or up to a park to play.
- She likes to play in toilets and pull the paper off the roll. One day I had a brand new toilet paper roll that I found soaked on the rug next to the toilet. I'm sure she dipped it. At least she didn't flush it!
- One day she started running around in circles with a box on her head.
- She loves bracelets. She loves to make things into bracelets like her snack cup lids or my hair bands.
- She calls her jacket a Jacky
- Whenever cars are driving past on our road she says "car coming"
- She likes to push her stroller away and say "bye bye. Dar's house. 5 min. "
- She loves to play with light switches.
- She understands the word no, but hates to obey it.
- She grabbed Cade's plate one day after lunch and rubbed it on her head, ketchup and all.
- Cami likes to look at our picture of Christ hanging in the dining room. She says "Jesus, Cami" and I say "yes, Jesus loves Cami." Then she goes through everyone else "Jesus, Cade" "Jesus, Mommy" and "Jesus, Daddy."
- We've been going to a music group with some friends and the first song they do each time is "Where is Cami?" and then the kid waves and says "Here I am" and they go around the circle so everyone can have a turn. Cami loves to sing this song and says "Cami, Here I am." "Mommy, Here I am." "Cade, Here I am."
- Another day, we watched Raffi and then Cami was singing "AAAOOO, come donkey come." for Tingaleo.

- She repeats everything she hears. My mom was talking one day and said something like "and I spent fifty bucks." and Cami says "ifty ucks." It was pretty cute.
- She loves to have her toes painted. When they are, she shows everyone her pretty toes.
- Cami loves to read her book "Old McDonald" and says EIEIO on every page. This book kept her entertained for about an hour each way when we drove to Utah.
- She can climb out of her crib now. I had a really hard time getting her to sleep each night in Utah. She wouldn't stay in the pack'n'play unless I was in the room. Now that we're home, I barricaded our packnplay in the corner of her room and she can't climb out. I'm not ready to move her to a toddler bed yet.
- She loves to go for walks and either ride in the stroller or push her stroller. One day she realized that we were almost home and tried to turn around. I told her it was time to go home and she got mad and laid on the sidewalk and started crying. I kept walking home and she eventually calmed down and came with me.
- .Cami thinks that if she can't see you, then you can't see her. She will hide her face when she doesn't want to be with people that are "scary." Sometimes she just lays down and says "Cami hiding." If we can't find something and I say that I don't know where it is, she says "hiding?"
- When Cami folds her arms, she puts her hands together and covers her eyes.
- If Cami wants me to pick her up, she says Carry you.
- We had pizza one night for dinner and Cami ate 2 whole slices! She takes her food very seriously.
1 comment:
So fun! Wish we could meet for a play date. Thanks for the gift card btw. Glad to hear Kirk passed!
Post a Comment