Pages

Saturday, February 6, 2016

February 7

Thanks for the comments!  There are actually a lot more people that read this than I thought.  I'm glad you care about our family :)

This week. .  .

Monday Elaine came over to play with Cami while Cade was at preschool.  The girls have a lot of fun together and Elaine liked Ellie a lot.  Every time she cried or made noise, Elaine would say "your baby crying!"  That afternoon Crystal came over with her kids.  William is her oldest and he is almost 7, but he and Cade had a great time platying.  William brought his light saber and they ran all over fighting the storm troopers.  We had dinner and found out Kirk wasn't coming home for a while.  Ellie was supposed to be sleeping but decided to cry in her bed.  I ended up taking everyone to Costco to get a few things after dinner.  I rarely leave the house after dinner, especially with the kids.  It worked out great though.  Ellie didn't sleep until the car ride home, but it all worked out.

Tuesday the kids had dental appointments in the morning.  Cade was a rockstar and laid in the chair watching Despicable Me and let them do everything.  He was excited about the goodie bag and uses the timer and mouthwash they sent home.  Cami did well too.  She did not like the little hand piece to clean her teeth and kept pushing it out of the way.  She was very happy though and let them brush her teeth.  She enjoyed laying in the chair and watching Tangled.  Ellie slept through the whole thing!  There are definitely perks to her still being so young.  We stayed home the rest of the day and Kirk made it home for dinner that night.

Wednesday Cade had preschool again.  I had an appointment I needed to go to that would run past the end of preschool.  Kara was awesome and came to our house and watched Cami for me and my friend brought Cade home from preschool and Kara was here for that too.  Cade's friend from church, Duke, came over after lunch.  They had a great time.  They used Cade's tools to build space ships out of cardboard boxes, played with light sabers, built with duplos and made a lot of noise!  I think they both had fun.

Thursday Kirk had the day off.  He went golfing with a friend and I took the kids to play at the Bronner's house.  Cami played with ponies the whole time and Cade and Liam played with everything in the house!  We got home and I asked Cade what we should do the rest of the day.  He thought he should go on a date with Kirk to Dairy Queen.  Kirk thought that was ok and they decided that Cami could come too.  Ellie had a fever that started around noon.  She was super tired and not sleeping unless she was in my arms. I ended up holding Ellie for a couple of hours in the rocking chair while they went on a date.  I was able to put her down in her bouncer chair and she stayed asleep while I made dinner and then everyone got home.  She was feeling better and her fever was gone that evening.  She was wiped out though and slept straight from 8 pm to 6 am.  I was able to get my curtains hung in my room.  I've been working on finding the right rods and curtains and measuring for a month now, so I am glad to have it done.  I don't have much time to do those kind of things.

Friday we took Cade to preschool again.  Cami was kinda dragging in the morning and told me she didn't feel well.  She ended up with a fever of 101 and laid in our recliner all day napping off and on.  She watched several movies and drank some gatorade, but wouldn't eat anything.  Ellie was doing better, but still not feeling well.  We took it easy and relaxed.  Cade thought watching movies was a great way to spend the day too.


No comments: