- She likes to grab everything she can see and put it in her mouth
- She loves to sit up. She just moving from laying on her stomach to sitting.
- She rolls from her back to front and always sleeps on her stomach. She rarely rolls from her stomach to her back
- She loves to sit and watch Cade and Cami play, as long as she has a couple of toys too. She also loves to watch from her jumperoo.
- She loves her bottle. She will start grunting and reaching for it as soon as she sees it
- She also loves eating solid food. She has had rice cereal, bananas, carrots, sweet potatoes, bread, graham crackers avocado and grated cheese. She can't pick up little pieces yet, but loves to eat!
- She has 2 teeth that popped through about June 15th
- At the doctor appointment last week (June 13) she weighed 17 lb 14 oz (75th percentile) and was 28 inches tall (97th percentile). She wears 6-9 month clothes and is done with size 2 diapers.
- When we were hiking in the Gorge last week, I put her in the hiking backpack and she kept making happy noises. I think she liked being up high and seeing lots of stuff. She loves being in the stroller and going for walks too.
- She still takes 3 naps most days. She will sleep anywhere from 45 minutes to 2 hours at a time. She goes to bed between 6:30 and 7:30 and wakes up between 5:30 and 6:30. Some days it is way too early, but I'm working on it.
- She is really easy going and loves to play and smile. She loves it when you sing her songs like "Wheels on the bus" or "if you're happy and you know it." However, if she starts crying or yelling, you know something is wrong and she needs help.
- She loves to swing at the park.
Volleyball
6 years ago

1 comment:
Since we have been gone I was several posts behind, but just got caught up.
Your blog is awesome. I love the stories and pictures. I love the ones of the kids on horses. It looks like they are having a great time.
Thank you so much for taking the time to do this. I love it!!
Love,
Dad
Post a Comment