Pages

Monday, October 10, 2016

pictures--October 10

today.
5:45 Cami woke me up because she needed help with her covers.  I put her back to bed and luckily she fell back asleep.

Got up at 6:15, got dressed, went down and made oatmeal and Kirk's lunch.

Kids got up about 6:45 (good for Ellie, she's been waking up at 5:30 lately)

We ate breakfast and Kirk left about 7:15.

Got the kids showered/bathed and dressed for the day.  Started laundry, read books with Cade until it was time for preschool.

8:55  off Cade at his preschool then took Cami to her co-op preschool.  Went home, put Ellie to bed and Kara stopped by to bring back a sippy cup we left at her house.  She stayed for a few minutes and then I did a workout and vacuumed the family room.  Dar came by to bring us some apples.  I woke up Ellie and went to pick up Cami.

11:00  She was at the park with her preschool.  We stayed there for about 20 minutes until it was time to pick up Cade.  She had to go potty while we were there and ended up wetting her pants while trying to get her button undone.  Luckily I had extra clothes in the car.

11:30 Picked up Cade, came home, had lunch got ready for a bike ride

12:30 left for a bike ride with our friends Liam and Becky.  Cami decided she did not want to ride at all so she walked the whole way, making us a little slow.  I walk with Ellie in a stroller.  Becky took the boys a little further to play on a big rock after our loop and I took the girls home. Liam stayed at our house for a bit and the kids played in the back yard.  I got dinner started, part of the kitchen cleaned and dishes done.

3:00 Liam left, Cade and Cami watched Princess Sophia and I folded laundry.  Ellie woke up at 3:45 and we went to Costco.  I picked up formula for Ellie and was about to leave and then Cade asked for samples.  We did a loop around the store and tried a few things.  Came home, finished Sophia, finished dinner

5:30 Kirk came home and we ate.  Cleaned up some leaves in the backyard.  Came in and read stories then put the kids to bed.

7:15 all three kids in bed, finished the dishes and talked to my mom for a bit.  Now it is 8:00 and I'm finishing up this.  Kirk went back to work at 7:00 to finish up  some notes and should be home in an hour or so.

It was a busy day, but pretty typical around here.  The rest of the week brings a park trip, visiting teaching, babysitting for a friend, pumpkin patch field trip with Cade's preschool.  It just keeps going!  I love my life right now, but it sure wears me out.
jumping off rocks in to leaves

Bath time

Little monkey

Walking

worn out at dinner--she fell asleep

Super hero sprint at Cade's preschool
Cami wanted to join in


Cade's note to ?  it says need help, the fire breathing dragon.
I was the dragon that day

playing in the leaves with a ninja fairy

ninja fairy

More super hero sprint

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You have bust days.
Love the pictures too.
Thank you
Love,
Dad