We went out flyfishing in the ocean. After about 30 minutes, I saw a shark swimming in the water. Not too much later, I had something big hooked on my rod! It got away quickly though. After a few more minutes, I got another one, and I saw it. It was a huge shark! It swam back and forth and I tried reeling it in. After about an hour, it came in shallow and Kirk ran up and grabbed its tail and dragged it up on shore. It was 54 inches long! Luckily, leopard sharks don't attack people and have really small mouths. After taking a few pics, we
let it go.
Volleyball
6 years ago

3 comments:
Way to go! I'm so excited. You guys are so adventerious that it will be fun to "follow" you. And posting this for posperity, awesome!
What a cool picture!! I'm glad that wasn't a big shark that could eat you!
Seriously, what were you thinking grabbing a shark by the tail? Or was it a fish tale perhaps.
Post a Comment