Pages

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Oh what do you do in the summer time. . .

So it is my first official week of summer. Kirk has had finals this week and it has left me with a lot of time on my hands. Here are 5 of the things I've been doing.

#1. I've been running each morning this week--I think that's a new record to go everyday.

#2. Cleaning the bathroom, kitchen, garage etc. It all needed to be done.

#3. Reading Tom Clancy's The Sum of all Fears. Very good book.

#4. Making cards

#5. Making a wall hanging. It was just an idea that I found at JoAnn's the other day and one of my friends made it for her apartment. I put it up in our extra bedroom which is full of bikes, golf clubs, fishing stuff and of course, Kirk's deer Fred. Basically it is just stryofoam covered with fabric. I pinned up fishing pictures we've taken. It seems that most of the pictures we take are of fish. Anyway, here's a picture.
Luckily, Kirk has his last final tomorrow. We're heading out for a backpacking trip on Monday and then to Utah next Sunday. I'm very excited for the break.

3 comments:

Norris Fam said...

Those wall hangings are such a cute idea! Nice job!

Diane said...

Cute idea. Are you going to be in Utah this summer if so when?

Jill said...

It sounds like you've been doing a lot of good stuff. I really like the wall hanging. That is such a fun idea!