Pages

Thursday, June 5, 2008

I'm done!!


Today was my last day of my first year of teaching. I officially completed my first year as a teacher. Everyone says that it's the hardest, and I must admit, some days were kind of stressful. Looking back though, it was fun. I really like St. Genevieve High School and will be returning next year. Next comes summer break! Yay. I think I'm just as excited as the kids!

Some of my summer plans include:


  • Backpacking with Kirk

  • Visiting family and friends in Utah

  • Visiting my sister Lindsey in Virginia

  • Entertaining my family when they come to Los Angeles

  • Relaxing!

  • Cleaning out our garage :)

It should be fun. All of it. Hopefully. I hope you all have a fun summer too!

1 comment:

Diane said...

I love it! I am so glad that you started a blog. The shark pictures are my favorite.