Pages

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Hello Alan!




So, my 18 year old brother Alan and his friend Derek are visiting us this week. We hung out at the beach yesterday and today we went to Hollywood and saw Ripley's Believe it or Not museum. It's been fun and they are very entertaining.




On Sunday, Alan decided to be helpful and start the diswasher. Only, he didn't realize that dishwasher soap is different than dishsoap. So he filled it up with dishsoap. A few minutes later, our kitchen was filled with bubbles. So, we had fun mopping up the kitchen several times until all of the bubbles were out of the dishwasher. It was pretty funny.




They are leaving tomorrow, and I think we're going to go to the beach again before they take off. It's been a fun week, I'm glad that they came down.

5 comments:

Steffy said...

I like that you had a bubbly kitchen! At least you know the floors are squeeky clean now :)

KayLynn said...

Has Alan not done dishes in the dishwasher before. Hopefully he has to wash everything by hand on his mission so this doesn't happen with a group of boys, however that would be pretty funny to watch. Well live and learn, right Alan? :)

Cali and Brett Smith said...

way to go Alan!!

Darlene said...

Has Alan not had to do dishes at home? That is too funny.

Ryan and Emily said...

Holy cow! That is hilarious. I can't believe he didn't know the difference between dish soap and detergent. Hey, I tagged you on my blog. Check it out!