I spent the last 11 days not in school. Yes, Spring Break. Kirk has spent a lot of time with me and that is nice too. We went golfing at a par 3 course last Monday and again today. I was 4 strokes bettere today! I think that golfing could be fun--I just need to get better at it. I like golf courses though, they are so green and nice. This one is close to our apartment and is pretty cheap too. I think we'll be heading back when we have time off together again.
I also went to Phoenix last week to spend time with my aunt Diane. We went shopping, made jewelry, went hiking and chased around her two-year old twins, Anna and Lauren. I decided I am defninitely not ready to be the mother of 2 two year olds right now. They are always busy dumping our cereal or playing in the dirt or something. I had a lot of fun with them too playing and stuff. I have attached a few pictures of our "hike." (it was on paved roads because we had a stroller).
As long as they have their blankets, they're happy!

We let them out of the stroller to walk at the end. I love this picture of them holding hands.
Me and the girls (Lauren is on the left) After 4 days I could definitely tell them apart.
Diane and her girls. Notice Lauren's hiking shoes (on the right). She insisted on wearing these instead of anything else!

I had a good time and I'm really glad that I went. It was nice to get out of LA for a while. I go back to school tomorrow. I've got 31 days left!

5 comments:
So cute, if I may say so myself. We miss you and are so glad that you were able to come.
Fun break! You're nice to go golfing with your hubby. Which course was it? It felt like a sauna yesterday and I was thinking I had been transported to AZ temporarily (I want the 70's back too!). And yes, I'd love to join the card club :)
I wish I could have met you guys in AZ. Oh well...maybe next time! Diane definitely deserves TWO gold stars for being such an awesome mom to those two busy (yet perfect in every way) little girls!
Looks like fun! Those twins are super cute! It's starting to get pretty hot here too. Unfortunately, our weather is only going to get hotter...
Hey Cheryl! It looks like you had fun on your hike! Here is a link to my blog http://evildictator.blogspot.com/
see you later!
Post a Comment