My jury service ended late Friday afternoon, so I was free to go back to school today. It was a little crazy because I hadn't been there since the last day back in June, but I was teaching today! I think everything worked out ok. The classes were only 45 minutes and I just pulled out some activities that I did on the first day last year that worked pretty well. It was fun to go back and see my friends and meet new teachers. In some ways, it felt like it never ended, I just got new students. I'm looking forward to this year; I hope that everything goes well.
4 comments:
Ughh, glad jury duty is over for you!
What year of teaching is this for you? Sometimes routine is the nicest place to be, isn't it. Hope you have a fun year!
Good luck with school! It's nice that you've already taught 2 years (right?) so it wasn't as super stressful to get ready for the beginning of the year.
Good luck! I hope this school year goes well!
Post a Comment