This is our Thanksgiving dinner. It was the smallest group of people I ever remember eating with. We had ham and funeral potatoes instead of the traditional turkey, and it was really good. I even made the famous Smith family yellow jello.
Before dinner on Thanksgiving day, we hiked to Inspiration Point. It is in Will Rogers' state park. The view was pretty cool and it was a super clear day. You could see down town Beverly Hills, Los Angeles and the beach.
No trip to LA would be complete without the picnic on the beach! This is at Santa Monica. We had awesome weather the whole week!
Connor and Tom watching the sunset as Kirk and I were fishing one evening.Connor, Lisa and I went to Universal Studios on Wednesday. I now have a year-long pass (because it's free when you buy a day) so if anyone wants to go with me, let me know!
Connor had two favorites at Universal, one was the Animal actors show. We watched it twice and got to pet the yellow lab. It was a pretty fun show.
Connor's other favorite: cars and cutouts from Fast and Furious.
One of my favorites was the 3D movies, both Shrek and Terminator. I even got to meet Shrek after! I also loved the Jurassic Park ride and the special effects show.

6 comments:
Sounds like you had a wonderful and fun Thanksgiving. And don't worry about missing the snow in Utah yet, we haven't gotten any (well, one small storm, nothing that stayed). All we have right now is smog. :)
Happy Holidays!
I am glad to hear you had a great Thanksgiving. It's always nice to have an excuse to get together with family.
Pretty sure this was my first Thanksgiving without mom and dad too. We also had the smallest group of people that I have ever eaten with, but I still had fun too!
You guys know all the best spots to hang :)
It looks like you had a great time, we missed you but are happy you had the Morris's over. We love you.
Dad
Sounds like you guys had a blast! Now we need to come and visit you guys. Maybe that will happen this summer or something depending on what lies ahead in our future! We are excited to see y'all in a few weeks! And thanks again for the birthday call!
Post a Comment