Yesterday was Kirk's birthday and we got to go see Brad Paisley perfrom at the Staples Center. We got to go with our friends Jason and Katie Scott. Neither of us had been to a big concert like this before and we had so much fun. We both really like Brad Paisley and he just kept performing songs that we knew. He sounds as good in person as he does on the radio too!
We left home around 4:30, picked up Kirk at school and headed downtown. I was excited when we found parking for $5 pretty close to the Staples Center (I was expecting $20 to park). We had dinner at ESPN Zone and walked around the new LA Live area. It's mostly just a bunch of restrauants and movies people, but it was pretty cool.
This is Kirk and I waiting for the show to start. Our seats were about 6 rows from the top, but we could still see pretty well.
Here's Brad, on stage with the lights flashing all around. He played some videos on the big screen while he was singing that we couldn't see very well, but other than that, it was great. Justin Moore and Miranda Lambert opened for him and then Brad sang for 2 hours straight!
Here's one of the videos I took at the concert. It is just from our regular camera, but I think it turned out pretty well, especially considering how high we were. Definitely a fun night and I would recommend Brad Paisley tickets to any of you country fans out there.
P.S. Kirk is taking the boards on Tuesday. It has been a long road, but its almost over!

6 comments:
That's awesome!! The video was great, I'm glad you got to go!
We went last night and we also had a great time! I must say I could have done without Miranda Lambert though:) He is amazingly talented!!!
I am so glad Kirk had such a fun birthday! He takes the boards tomorrow right! Wish him luck for us I am sure he will do great.
So fun! I love live music. Good luck on the BOARDS!
Sounds like a great night...I love concerts!!
I want to go again!!!
Post a Comment