Melissa and I had fun. She made me breakfast, and we went around some places in Los Angeles. We went to Universal studios and got soaked on the Jurassic Park ride twice!

Melissa was the volunteer on the Animal Actors show. She had a pigeon land on her head and got a free drink coupon at the end.

It was a fun day. We were able to do everything in the park (except for the haunted house) with minimal lines. Melissa and I had a great time.

We also went to the Griffeth observatory, made neclaces and watched the Princess Bride. She'd never seen it and I thought I should fix that!
The last week of June I spent up in Idaho with Lindsey. We explored Rexburg. We walked all over Rexburg: wal-mart, Sonic, Artic Circle. One day we were able to go hiking while Jason watched Daniel. The hike we were planning on got rained out so we ended up stopping on the side of the road at a different trailhead. The best part was we saw a moose crossing the road right in front of the car. The area we hiked in was so beautiful! We followed the trail until it got too snowy and then turned around.

We went to a park for dinner and built a fire and roasted hot dogs then walked around and found some geocaches.

Lindsey and I also made Christmas stocking hanging signs with vinyl lettering--an idea I got from Jaime. While shopping for a few things we found a tent sale at the craft store and had a blast shopping the 75% off deals. (for some reason this picture isn't rotating)

I drove back to the airport where I was meeting my parents to give them back the car. I got stuck in traffic behind an accident which slowed me down about 40 minutes. Instead of getting to the airport at 6:15, I got there at 7:00 for my 7:30 flight! I was definitely beginning to panic. Luckily my dad was able to walk in the airport and let me know that there weren't any lines and that my flight was actually delayed by 30 minutes. So luckily, I got home Thursday night.

2 comments:
Close call! Glad u made it :) that sign is gorgeous
Nothing beats family time!!
Post a Comment