Pages

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Ever done this?

So maybe you decide to wrap a couple of Christmas presents to put under the tree. An hour later your living room looks like this:


and you have a mess everywhere. But you have some good ideas coming right? Well, another hour later you have this:

and this nifty gift box

A unique gift bag (never throw out old Christmas cards. The uses are limitless!)You can imagine it is turned right--sorry

And don't forget the paper bag stockings--Easy to travel with and perfect for those who will be on an airplane by 7:00 on Christmas morning. (Turn it with your imagination again)

(In case you were wondering, Kirk is not home right now or this crafty couple of hours probably wouldn't have happened.)

Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

your presents look prettier than mine!!

Mangum Menagerie said...

Those are so cute. I love all your ideas. Merry Christmas.

Steven and Keeley said...

I would be lying if I said my work area or my gifts looked that good after an hour of working at it. Your piles were so organized! HAHA!

Katie said...

I love your cute stockings that are perfect for traveling. Those are great!