I love roller coasters. I get such a thrill from zooming up high and falling and twisting and jerking and. . . you know what I mean. Since we moved to LA, I have wanted to go to Six Flags. The problem is, Kirk hates roller coasters, so I haven't had anyone to go with. Yesterday, though, Jayna and I were able to go to Six Flags and we had a blast! We went on every roller coaster that was working, including the new X2. It was my favorite! The seats rotated around 360 degrees and you never knew if you would be facing the ground or the sky! There was special effects like fire too! It was definitely the best roller coaster I have ever been on. There were some photo ops with different characters as well. Our favorite was Batman and Robin. Whenever someone was about to take a picture, they would go crazy--kicking, punching and yelling. We got a video on it with Jayna's camera.
We had a great time! Thanks for going with me Jayna!!
2 comments:
AWESOME!
How FUN!!! That was a great video. Steven had me play at least five times. He was cracking up.
Post a Comment