Pages

Saturday, March 12, 2011

"It's about time"

"It's about time" is what my brother said.
"I knew it!" my little sister exclaimed.
My mother-in-law almost started crying.
Most say "Congratulations" or "When are you due?"

Yep, you guessed it, we're going to have a baby. I am 16 weeks today and am due August 27th. We are really excited.
It will definitely be a crazy summer. We are planning on moving at the end of June and getting settled in Memphis before the baby comes. I am pretty comfortable with the 2 month window though.

I've waited a little while to post this, because I love telling people myself. But there are many of you out there I don't talk to very often, but love your blogs. If I missed telling you in person and I should have, I apologize.

Have a great weekend!
Go Cougars!

16 comments:

Steven and Keeley said...

CHERYL!!!! YEA! I am SO happy for you! That is absolutely fantastic. Congratulations. You are going to make an amazing mommy!

Lindsey said...

I am so excited!!!

Ryan and Emily said...

Again we are so excited for you guys! I know I was thinking "it's about time" too. No, I'm totally kidding. I don't like thinking about you guys leaving though! Let's get together for dinner soon!

Stormie said...

Congrats! We're SO excited for you guys! Hooray! Do you find out the gender soon? Congrats again!

Steffy said...

Congrats!!!

Katie said...

That is so wonderful! Congratulations!! You are going to be such a great mom. :)

April Celeste Garff said...

What great and awesome news! You will love being a mom and sharing your love of life and the outdoors with your little one!!!

thailiz said...

Wow, congratulations!! So exciting for you guys, good luck with your move and I hope you're feeling good!

Hope said...

SOoooo stinkin happy for you guys. We need to celebrate :) Joanns, ice cream...what could be better, right? Haha.

Kelli said...

Congrats again!

McRachie said...

That's great Cheryl! Congratulations!

Jill said...

Congrats again! You and Kirk are going to be wonderful parents.

The Burnetts said...

yay, Cheryl! Congratulations. How exciting :)

Kara M. said...

We are real excited for you guys too! Congrats!

Laura Earl said...

So excited for you guys!!! Wish I was there to help out :) Hope you are feeling well

Meg said...

Congrats! Too bad you are moving so far away, our babies could have been playmates since we are only a couple of weeks apart!