Pages

Friday, October 28, 2011

fat bottomed girl

I took Cade to get pictures taken today at JC Penney. While the lady there was trying to get him to smile, I bent over and totally ripped out my pants. Sure, I'm a little heavier than I was before I got pregnant, but really? Ripping out pants? These are pants I've had for 8 years and the seat was really thin, so I'm sure it's been coming for a long time! Luckily I was wearing a long sweater and I was able to pull it down to cover up the rip and my bum!

5 comments:

Katie said...

ha ha! I did that same thing right after I had James. I was doing laundry, bent to get something and ripped the bottom all the way out. Isn't that what we were striving for in guard, extension that was so big we ripped out pants? Your little guy is so cute! I do love seeing little babies sleep and when they put their arms up over their heads, it's just too adorable.

Darlene said...

I've had this happen, other than I didn't realize they had ripped. An older lady came up behind me in the post office and whispered in my ear. I felt so dumb. I was grateful to her though.

Lindsey said...

That is hilarius! I laughed out loud. I hope that doesn't ever happen to me!

Norris Fam said...

I don't think the words "Cheryl" and "heavier" belong in the same sentence. You were just following the old pioneer saying "use it up, wear it out, make it due or do without!" You used them up and now you get to go buy a cute new pair of pants :)

Emily Hodges Photography said...

Oh my gosh...that is hilarious! I seriously laughed out loud! By the way, Cade is such a cute baby! I love the picture in the his "touchdown" sleeping pose. I love sleeping babies!