Cade has become so much more fun at 2.5 months than I thought he would be. He loves attention and will smile and talk back to you if you give it to him. He is happy to sit in his bouncy chair as long as I am around and talking to him, which is really nice while I make dinner. He also likes to put his hands right in front of his mouth when he smiles. I pulled the camera out a few times recently and tried to capture his cute little smile and wanted to post a few of my favorites. If he looks big for a 2.5 month old, he is. He is wearing all 3-6 month clothes and they fit perfectly!
P.S. This is my 100th post! Go Me!
P.P.S. I needed to do this post today. Cade got up twice last night, not sleeping more than 3 hours at a time. It has been a LONG time since this has happened while we were here at home. He also decided to only sleep 45 minutes this morning instead of 2 hours. Now he is asleep and has been for 2 hours! Yay! I needed to look at these cute pictures and remember that he is a fun baby, he just has off days.
Actually, he is pretty consistent with his daily schedule, taking 3 naps between 1.5-2.5 hours each. I love it. However, his nights are totally inconsistent. He always sleeps from 7-10 then is back in bed at 10:30 but hten he wakes up sometime between 1:30 and 4:00 am for about 30 minutes, goes back to sleep then is up for the day between 6 and 7. Someday we will get a solid 8 hours of sleep, but until then, I am trying really hard to be patient.

5 comments:
Adorable pictures. You will get sleep again. I was in bed last night before all of my children.
Cute pictures-It does get better eventually but enjoy because they grow really, really fast.
Cute, cute smiles! When you're awake in the night just call me because chances are I'm awake too :)
So so so cute Cher!! He is darling!
He is SO cute, I love the pictures!
Post a Comment