Pages

Monday, July 16, 2012

Here yesterday, Gone today

He wouldn't look at the camera, just kept staring at the doorknob

Now he wants that camera!
We gave Cade his first haircut yesterday.  His hair was reaching his eyebrows in front and nearly covered his ears on the sides.  What a handsome guy!


We also owned 2 cars yesterday and now we are down to 1.  We bought our green Civic right after we got married and it has traveled around with us.  A couple of weeks ago it started having problems. We decided over a year ago that we didn't want to put any more money into the car.   I decided that I wanted to know what was wrong before we got rid of it. Anyway, it turned out to be an $80 repair.  We decided to sell the car while it was running well.  I kind of hate selling it when it is doing well, but when a car is 15 years old, you never know when something major will break and I think we got really lucky with this last repair.  So I posted it on Craigslist this morning about 9:00. I got a call about 10:00 and a guy came to look at it and didn't want it.  At 11:30 another guy called and checked it out and by 1:00 I had the cash in hand and he had the keys.  Wierd.  Now it is gone!  We may have been able to get a bit more money for it, but I thought it was a fair price.  It just happened really fast!  We will be getting another car when we go out to Utah in September so until then, Cade and I are stuck with a stroller. 

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

The haircut looks great! Right now I am stuck with only a stroller too, but it won't be for as long as you are!