Pages

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Blue or Pink, What do you think?

A boy would be great because Cade would have a brother close in age.
A girl would be great because we don't have one.
A boy would be great because he would have lots of boy cousins/
A girl would be great because it will be the first granddaughter on both sides. 
A boy would be great becuase we have a bunch of clothes.
A girl would be great because their clothes are cute and there are more choices.

Of course we would love either one, but today we found out today which color we'll be seeing in March. . . .

We're having a girl!

I am thrilled, Kirk says he's scared but I am sure he will love her so much!

10 comments:

Steffy said...

I LOVE having a girl and a boy. Harold was scared too but E has him wrapped around her finger.

Mandi and Adam said...

Congrats! Kirk's heart will be captured from the first moment! As for you, get ready for drama, drama, drama! And non-stop talking. And giggles and hugs and kisses, and so much more! I love little girls (and little boys :))!

Unknown said...

That is wonderful!!!!!
love,
Dad

Stormie said...

Congrats! We love girls! You'll guys will love it too! :)

Breanne Talbot said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for a little Cheryl!

Katie said...

That is so exciting! Congratulations! Hooray for a little bit of pink. :)

KayLynn said...

That is so exciting!! We love pink at our house. Blue is so odd for us that we are still getting used to it. Little Girlies are soooo much fun. And as far as Kirk is concerned, scared may last forever, but it only takes a fraction of an instant for that little bundle to become forever daddy's little girl.

Kara M. said...

Ohhh A Girl!!! That's awesome! Very exciting for you guys. She'll be spoiled rotten I'm sure since she will be the first granddaughter! :)

Brad said...

Oh Kirk is going to absolutely love having a little girl! I was a bit scared too having grown up with all brothers, but I wouldn't trade Abbi for anything! We're so excited for you! Don't forget about us next time you are in Utah. We'd love to see all four of you.

Brad, Jenni, Abbi, & Ian

Norris Fam said...

We LOVE girls! We're feeling scared (but excited) about a boy. We all get so comfortable with what we're used to. What are you going to name her???