This week was much less eventful than the last few. Kirk worked all 5 days which is a lot! Cade went back to preschool and we played a bunch at home.
Monday Elaine came over and played with Cami. Every other Monday she comes here and the other weeks Cami goes to her house. They have a lot of fun together and it is a good trade. Cade had fun going back to preschool and seeing his friends. In the afternoon I took the kids to Walmart and it went really well.
Tuesday I had a doctor appointment and Cade and Cami went to play at Kara's house. They had a lot of fun and love playing over there. Wednesday started with icy roads and preschool was cancelled. Kirk slid down the driveway and almost hit a car. We stayed home all day. Cade loves to play "star wars" right now. We pretend to be different characters in the movie and fight storm troopers and Darth Vader. We run around and jump on space ships and he thinks it is great. We also have been playing a lot of games. Candy Land is a favorite. We have a Ninja Turtle game that came with a book we got for Christmas that is a lot of fun too.
Thursday my friend Lauren watched the kids for a bit while I went grocery shopping. Her kids are the same ages as Cade and Cami and they have fun together. I was able to really fast without my helpers. It was good for them to get out and play a bit too. Friday morning Cade went to preschool and we made cookies in the afternoon. I was super tired that evening and Kirk and I just chilled and watched Madam Secretary on netflix.
Cade: He sneezed and had some stuff running down from his nose. He sniffed it back up and said "I don't even need a tissue. I am so cool. You need a tissue when you sneeze, but I do not." Cade likes to give hugs. When we play candy land he tells me that he hopes I get a blue first (a good move) or the Ice cream cone. When he plays with Kirk he likes to tease and say that he hopes Kirk gets a red first (not a good move). He also likes to play the ninja game with Ellie. He will give her the dice and she drops it and he moves her piece on the board and says "good job Ellie!"
Cami: She says the most random things! We were eating dinner one night and she asked "When is Halloween?"
She does not like to pray any more. She finally agreed to say one and was not saying her words right. We told her to use good words and talk right. She said "I like to pray with bad words!" She is really crazy and loves to cause trouble to get attention.
She told me another day the she likes princesses, ponies and going out in the cold.
She likes to pull the toilet paper off the roll. I asked her why she did that and she said "I was looking for a piece I like."
Ellie: she is getting bigger! She is 6 weeks now and still in newborn diapers. She is not smiling yet, but hopefully will start soon. She still eats a 3 oz bottle every 3 hours during the day and I wake her up if I need to. She has had a few 4 hour stretches at night. Sometimes she can fall asleep for naps on her own, but usually protests before falling asleep. Cade and Cami adore her. They love to talk to her and try to include her in their play and show her toys and books.
Volleyball
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment