Pages

Sunday, November 13, 2016

November 13

This week has been pretty good.  Last Sunday was the time change meaning we were up early Monday morning.  We went to Winco and got there about 7:30.  Luckily, it is pretty un-crowded at that time and wasn't too bad.  Cami and Cade both went to preschool.  Tuesday morning we went to Wal-mart and got a couple of gifts and stuff for a 72 hour kit.  The weather was great and we went for a bike ride.  Cami tried riding our friends' pedal bike (with training wheels) and thought it was pretty cool.  I went to Relief Society meeting that night.  I attended a class about making temple attendance more meaningful and have decided I really need to try to get to the temple more often.  I also went to a class about marriage and family relations.  I need to try harder to show love and encouragement to my family.

Wednesday was another beautiful day.  Kirk went fishing.  We went to the park with friends after Cade's preschool.  I went to a baby shower that evening.  Thursday we went for a hike at a new place.  We didn't make it too far on the hike because there were lots of spur trails to explore and big rocks to climb on.

Friday morning Cami woke up sick.  Cade was off preschool but had a birthday party that morning.  I took Cami and Ellie to the grocery store for a couple of things while Cade was gone, but other than that, we watched movies all day.  Saturday Kirk had a CE course all day.  Cami stayed up in my room and watched shows all day.  Cade and I played with Ellie, building block towers and reading books.  We watched the BYU football game.  Cade made sure we had a snack during each half--first half was cookies and granola bars and second half was popcorn and gatorade.  BYU won by 30 points and it was fun to watch.  We had pizza for dinner and then Cade wanted to watch some more football.

Today is Sunday.  Kirk took Cade to church for Sacrament meeting and then he was going to come home and I would go to primary because I was supposed to teach.  BUT Kirk got called into work and brought Cade home after the sacrament and I just stayed home with the kids all day.

Tomorrow I am doing Cami's preschool here and she has a doctor appointment in the afternoon.  Her tummy is doing better than it was.  We leave on Thursday for Utah to see both sets of Grandparents.

No comments: