Pages

Friday, November 14, 2008

I am not discouraged either!

So, since it is Thanksgiving time and following the examples of Carrie and Cali (I love both of your blogs by the way) I am going to let you all know why I am NOT discouraged but love life. . .

*because I have a cute husband who wears scrubs to school
*because I have a great job and work with fun people
*because I only had school 2 days this week and now its Friday
*because I'm going home in 9 days
*because I have a nice apartment and always enough food
*because I found a cute scarcrow to put on my table for only $3!
*because we're pretty stable financially (considering dental school stuff)
*because I have a mom who will talk to me when I'm stuck in traffic
*because I have a garage to keep my car in so it is safe
*because I have an awesome extended family who I love
*because I have a fun calling and get to be in primary every week
*because our card club is making Christmas cards this month
*because it is the middle of November and I still haven't worn a jacket to school
*because I am content to be me and not try to change for others

Thanks for your posts and reminding me to be grateful for all of the great blessings I have. Happy Thanksgiving (in two weeks)!

3 comments:

Norris Fam said...

Oh man...now I want to go back and add a few of those things to my list! Have fun going home for Thanksgiving!

Steffy said...

I love this! I'm glad that you have so many things to be grateful for :)

Breanne Talbot said...

What a good idea- I think I'll write a thankful list too!
Are you going home for Thanksgiving and Christmas? I think you already told me, but I can't remember. What are we going to do when we get together over Christmas?