I haven't posted for a while because I feel like I haven't done anything exciting. Then I was thinking about the last two weeks and I have been so busy doing lots of somethings.
- I've been using my bike trainer at least twice a week
- I went to visit Greg and Elaine (my aunt and uncle in Orange County). We went to the driving range, touring fancy model houses, made strawberry jam and played. Then as I was coming home, I got on the wrong freeway. I was talking to Lindsey on the phone though and didn't notice it for about 20 minutes until I saw Disneyland. Oh no! Luckily it was still going the right direction and ended up being about a 30 minute detour.
- I worked in the temple baptistry with Kirk last Friday. We do it once a month. It is a really good experience
- I got to watch conference which was totally awesome!
- I went to the Yogurt place with my friend Hope during priesthood session. It was really fun!
- We went to see Yesman at the $3 theater. It was pretty good. I would recommend it!
- I also went to see Coraline in 3D on a girls' night during Final's week. It was alright, but the 3D made it really cool. (This is more movies than I've seen in the theater than in the last 3 years combined. We don't go to the theater often at all)
- I've got to spend time with Kirk during the last week--it's bee kinda fun to see him again.
That's all for now. I've really been up to some fun stuff lately. I need to take more pictures so I feel like posting more often. Now, Carrie says that a post isn't complete without a picture, so here is my random picture that I've never posted. They're from the San Diego zoo when we went in February. I'm in an aviary and Kirk is about 20 feet from the rhino. (another fun thing that I never posted about. )


3 comments:
You should have just stopped and played at Disneyland since you were in the neighborhood! Ahhh, the dangers of driving while on the phone!
Have fun at Diane's next week!
wow you have been doing a lot of fun things! i'm jealous! you look beautiful in that picture by the way!
Wow, you have been busy. I'm glad you're enjoying the 'dental school wife' life in California!
Post a Comment