The entire Flamm family. . . Daniel is so tiny! I won't be able to see him until Christmas. I would love to fly out to Idaho this week. Good luck to Lindsey though. I know that she is super excited.
Other happenings. . . . I haven't posted for a while so this will be full of random thoughts. We got a new camera (a Panasonic Lumix) and so it will also be full of random pictures.
Last weekend was Homecoming at St. Genevieve High school. This year is the school's 50th anniversary, so everything was big. This is the float that the seniors built. I am the senior moderator, which meant that I got to help build the float. Our theme this year was Michael Jackosn and so it says "Thriller" across the top. 
Halloween weekend: Kirk and I went fishing twice this weekend! We both got home early on Friday and relaxed for a little while then headed down to the beach. I out fished Kirk 4 to 1! Here is a picture of my first fish. I like the shadows in the background. On Saturday when we went, I didn't catch anything and Kirk caught 12! Luckily we only took pictures of me for you to see. (Just kidding).
We also went biking on Saturday morning (more below) and out to dinner with our friends the Lattins. We tried out an indian food place that was pretty good. We also watched Back to the Future II with them. I've never seen the Back to the Future movies and now I can't wait until we see the third one! Does Marty get back to 1985?
Last week I spent 4 days up in Pismo Beach with the senior girls from my school. Each year they go on a religious retreat and talk about God and getting to know themselves better. It is really interesting and I enjoy it. It is a really beautiful place. I spent 2 afternoons down on the beach and had fun playing with my camera. Our camera has a sunset mode, so I had to try it out.
This is the view from the hotel, looking at the beach.
This is looking from the beach up to the hotel. Our hotel was right on top of a cliff--you can see it on the far right side of the picture.
Kirk and I have been riding our bikes to Manhattan beach on Saturday mornings too. It is about 25 miles round trip and we do it in a little less than 2 hours. It is a really nice ride and most of it is on bike trails. A couple of weeks ago, we were on our way home and I got pooped on by a seagull! Luckily we were almost there! Really soon after that, I broke a spoke on my back tire and the wheel bent, leaving me walking the last half mile home. I got the spoke fixed and the tire is as good as new!

8 comments:
I can't believe Lindsay has a baby! It looks like you guys are having a great fall!
Good to hear an update on your lives! Love the pictures of the beach ... it's a lot prettier than Galveston. We thought about you guys last weekend because we were driving the 50 minutes to stake conference playing 20 questions and on one of Jer's turns he picked Kirk. :)
I love the sunset and beach pictures. Congrats on being an aunt! Sometimes that is more fun than being the mom...you get to hand them over when the really gross stuff happens:)
Pretty pictures! I want to go to the beach sometime again. Congrats and being an aunt. Hope things continue to go well for you.
How fun! Congrats on being an auntie!
I got pooped on by a seagull once too...dumb birds!
I love how you guys are always out doing something & I love the pictures of all your adventures!
Hooray for Lindsey's baby! That's so exciting! I liked the homecoming float and I'm super proud of you for "out-fishing" the captain!
Shoot! We're not going to be able to see you this Christmas because we're staying in Galveston again. Hopefully someday sooner than later you'll be able to meet Miyah. We're sad we won't be able to hang out with you.
Post a Comment