Pages

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Utah pictures

Here are a few more pictures of our trip to Utah before we went to the Green River.
I went hiking with my parents, Melissa and cousins Derek and Clara to Scout Falls. It is a couple of miles up the Timpanokee trail (to the top of Timp). It was so pretty! I love AF canyon!

Derek and I stuck our heads in the waterfall

The group of hikers

We were able to meet up with our friends Jer and Stormie. They live in Texas now and we hadn't seen them for a couple of years.

Of course, we had to go fishing on the Provo River. Here's Kirk with his biggest fish. Doesn't he look happy?

Here's me with a fish too!

I went golfing with Tom and Kirk. It was my first time and I really enjoyed it. We got sprinkled on the whole time and it really rained through 3 holes. I would totally go again though.

We had a great trip. We were also able to see a lot of family at my parent's house on Sunday evening which was great too. Thanks everyone for entertaining us while we were there.

2 comments:

Jensen Family said...

Your pictures make me want to go hiking again... So, I was wondering if I could get your strawberry jam recipe. I want to make some this year, but I don't have a recipe for it. Could you e-mail me: chelsee_s@hotmail.com
Thanks!

Steffy said...

It looks like so much fun happened this month! I'm reading the four gospels too! We are twinners.