Here is the best shot we have of him as he walked across the stage:
The group of us (we were probably one of the smallest groups there)
Morris Brothers
Tom, Scott and Connor when we were waiting to go inside:
Yay! I'm so glad that it is over! We enjoyed our time in LA and at UCLA, but these last 6 months have been so crazy that in a way it is nice to be done and moving on to something else crazy and exciting. I am proud of Kirk and the work that he did to get this far. He is a great husband and I know that I will always be able to count on him.

5 comments:
You are so cute pregnant!!! Congrats again!
Congrats to your husband (and you too) and Im so glad you took some pictures with him and the family so we all could see how cute you are pregnant! :)
Seeing all your pictures makes me wish we could have been there! Is purple Kirk's new favorite color? Despite all his stress we knew he could do it. Congrats Kirk!! We love you!
Yippee!! We miss you guys already though.
Congratulations Kirk! We knew you could do it as well! We are glad all the stress is over for that at least! Now on to your next adventure! Cheryl, Are you enjoying being at home? Getting everything ready for the baby? How is the name picking going?
Post a Comment