- Cade is getting more and more smiley all the time. He smiles when we talk to him and spontaneously.
- He loves being outside. He gets excited everytime he is put in the carseat and is really calm whenever we go on walks. If he is fussy and won't settle down, we go walk outside and he love it nd calms down right away.
- He totally knows who his mommy is! He will follow me with his eyes as I walk around and if he hears my voice and someone else is holding him, he looks around.
- He recently discovered his tongue--he has starting licking everything, especially his hands and also sticks his tongue in and out
- Cade loves the bath! Yesterday he was in the tub for about 15 minutes, just kicking and splashing all over. He knows when a bath is coming too. If I take him in the bathroom while the water is running, he starts smiling and then as I get him undressed, he starts talking and get all excited. It is really amazing how much he picks up on at 2 months old!
- He is a cuddly little guy, especially when he gets tired. He really love to lay on his Daddy's chest in the recliner.
- He can hold his head up pretty steady
- He loves music
- He has gotten much better at going to sleep on his own. Most of the time he cries for less than 15 minutes during the day and not at all at night and for his morning nap.
- Cade goes to bed about 7:30, I wake him up to eat at 10 before I go to bed and then he wakes up once more at night (most of the time). He is up for the day between 6 and 7 am.
- Usually he sleeps in 3.5-4 hour chunks at night. A couple of times he has hit 5.5. I hope this becomes more of a habit soon! Still waiting for the day when he sleeps 7+ hours.
- He is getting pretty big too. We had to move up to 3-6 month clothes and size 2 diapers about 2 weeks ago.
Height: 25 inches, 95 percentile
Weight: 14 lbs 8 oz, 95 percentile
We love our little guy. True, he can be frustrating and is a lot of work and is tiring. . . etc. But, it is all worth it when he smiles and talks to you and gets excited because you are singing "Popcorn Popping."

3 comments:
Wow! Has it really been 2 months already? And I still am meaning to call you. I think about it every other day...aah! Well, it sounds like he's getting so big! I wish I could see him in person!
Isn't it so fun to watch them grow! I love it.
He's cute it was fun to see you.
Post a Comment