Cade and I went to the Memphis Zoo with our friend Marci the other day. It was perfect weather and really fun to get out and see the animals. I carried Cade in the Bjorn and he slept for a bit and enjoyed looking around at the people and stuff. He really is a curious baby. Whenever we are out of the house, he is so alert and just looks and talks and enjoys whatever we are doing--until he gets tired, hungry etc. But it does seem like he is happy longer when we are out and there is a lot going on.
Read on for a few more new posts. . .

2 comments:
You look so happy to be a mom! I am so glad that you and Cade can go out and have fun together! We are excited to see you guys next week!
Looks like fun-Magen wishes we had a panda at our Zoo.
Post a Comment