Pages

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Silly Cade +1

Sorry, no pictures.  We haven't replaced our camera yet.  I have been able to take still shots with our video camera, but can't upload them onto this computer. . . hopefully soon.

We had spaghetti squash at dinner the other night.  Cade had a bowl with some on his tray and was eating quite well.  Then he started giggling.  Kirk and I both looked at him and he had the bowl upside down on his head with some squash stuck in his hair.  Bath night!
************************************************************************************
Cade follows us around wherever we go.  You should also know that he LOVES water.  Well, he followed Kirk into the bathroom one night.  Kirk was standing there using the toilet and Cade decided to try to grab the "water" coming down.  He got kicked out of the bathroom and Kirk shut the door. 
************************************************************************************
Cade loves to hold kitchen things:  measuring cups, serving spoons, spices, you name it.  I gave him a hot pad yesterday and kind of forgot about it.  Next thing I know he is wandering toward me in the living room with the hot pad on his head.
*************************************************************************************
Cade was having a snack yesterday while I made dinner.  I had pulled his high chair into the kitchen so I could talk to him.  One time I looked at him and couldn't see his bowl.  It wasn't on the floor or the tray.  He had reached over and pulled open the drawer nearby and stuck his bowl in there.  Good thing I found it or we would have some stinky food in a day or two when I opened the drawer. 
**************************************************************************************
I still get sick 2-3 times a week in the morning.  Cade follows me into the bathroom and has started fake coughing/gagging and leaning his head toward the toilet.  If he sees the toilet lid open, he will lean over and pretend to spit, then close the lid and flush the toilet. 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your stories. Cade is so awesome. You and Kirk are great parents.
Love,
Dad

Lindsey said...

Thanks for sharing, those are good stories, although I wanted a picture of spaghetti squash :)

Stormie said...

How fun. I love kids even if they do cause trouble occasionally. :)