- Cami loves to crawl into the bathroom, pull herself up on the toilet and suck on the rim. GROSS! We keep our toilets wiped down with Lysol wipes and keep the doors shut!
- She also loves to climb up on the door of the dishwasher and play with the silverware.
- Cami eats everything she sees. Her latest favorite is to put a toy in her mouth and crawl around with it there. She also loves the taste of metal. The binky strap we have has a metal fastener on one end and she sucks on that all the time.
- She loves to crawl up on our fireplace step and sit there.
- She loves to crawl up the stairs too. If I notice it is kind of quiet and I haven't seen Cami in about 15 seconds, I go to the stairs. I tell her "Cami, I'm gonna get you" and she laughs and tries to climb up really fast to get away.
- Cami is getting much better at sleeping. I finally decided to get her on a 2 nap schedule. The first week we were 2/5 days but now we're at 9/10 days. She wakes up between 6:30 and 7. Her first nap is at 9 and she sleeps about 45 min. Her second nap is at 1 and she sleeps anywhere from 1.5-3.5 hours, usually around 2 hours. Then it is bed time again between 6:30 and 7. She goes to sleep great on her own and wakes up happy and ready to play.
- Cami is really friendly. She smiles at everyone and loves to laugh. However, she hates it when other people try to hold her. She will smile and then give me big hugs and want to stay in my arms.
- Cami has started dancing. We have a singing Christmas moose. When Cade turns it on and runs around she waves her arms all over.
- Cami found her voice too and yells a lot, especially when she is hungry. Today I was eating a banana at breakfast and she had food on her tray but started yelling and staring at the banana. I gave her some and she gobbled it right up!
- Cami likes to read stories. Her favorites are Brown Bear, I see a Monster, and a touch-and-feel animal book.
- She is a happy, energetic, determined baby who gets into everything and eats everything she can see. She is really curious and loves her mommy and her brother. We love her too!
Volleyball
6 years ago

1 comment:
great posts. I am so glad Kirk's family made it there for Thanksgiving.
Love,
Dad
Post a Comment