We had a good week last week.
Monday morning Cami played at Elaine's house during preschool. I was able to finish our taxes and order some stuff online. I took Ellie and made a quick trip to drop off something, buy a box at Walmart and exchange a light switch at Home Depot. It is much easier and faster with just one little munchkin!
Tuesday we had Lauren and her kids come over and we all rode bikes to Badger mtn park. Cade and Everett were super fast and Lauren ended up running with her stroller to catch up to them at the end. It is really fun to ride on the bike path though. It is long, straight and has no cars! We played at the park and ate lunch and then rode home. That evening I went to a relief society activity.
Wednesday Kirk was off. He went golfing in the morning with some friends. Cade had preschool and Cami and I stayed home with Ellie and played. Kirk got the truck cleaned out and vacuumed in the afternoon. I re-painted a wall in our laundry room. It was a dark reddish brown. I painted it yellow to match the other walls. I also went to Costco with Cami to pick up a few things. On the way there I tightened her buckle up a little bit. She was screaming and crying that it was too tight. At one point she told me that when we got home she was going to hit me and hit me and hit me. I'm pretty sure this is parental verbal abuse. . . anyway, when we got to the store she calmed down because I threatened to buckle her into the cart if she didn't. Crazy girl!
Thursday morning Cade had a friend from preschool come over and play, Clayton. Then I dropped him off at Liam's house to play and I took the girls and went to Costa Vida for a birthday lunch with some friends. They are new friends from the ward and I didn't want to leave Cade too long, so we only stayed about 45 minutes.
In the afternoon we rode bikes to Badger park again. I got a text from some friends on the way there that they were going to the park too and so we got to meet up with them there. Cade has so much fun with his friends! Ellie did great through this crazy day. She even fell asleep in the stroller on our way home from the park. Cade is doing very well on his bike. Cami can ride the balance bike but she often stops and looks at rocks or just wants to walk instead.
Friday Cade had preschool in the morning. I know we stayed home in the afternoon. Thursday was busy and it was nice to stay home and relax on Friday.
Saturday Kirk was on call so he was around. He took Cade to the golf course in the morning and they had fun hitting balls. We ran a few errands in the afternoon and then Lauren and Chad came over for dinner. It was fun to hang out. Our kids get along really well too.
Sunday was daylight savings so now it is light later in the day! Yay! I am now teaching the 6-7 year olds in primary and so Kirk gets Ellie for 2 hours at church. It's good for him :). Cade and Cami slept in until 7:45 this morning. Ellie is starting to sleep longer and longer at night. She made it all night once last week and until 5 am this morning. She typically takes one long nap in a day (about 2 hours) and the rest are about 45 min. She falls asleep really fast without crying and is pretty happy when she is awake.
It was a productive week! I got the bathrooms cleaned and the whole house vacuumed. I got a picture hung up and a wall painted and some curtains and rods bought. (now I get to hang them this week!) I exercised twice too. The weather was ok, but not great but we still made it to the park a couple of times.
Crazy Cami--I was changing Ellie's diaper and Kirk was in the shower. Cami climbed up on the counter in the bathroom and put soap all over her arms and hair.
Silly Cheryl--We went to a store on Saturday. I dropped off Kirk, Cade and Cami and then went to another store and back to pick them up. When we were leaving after I picked them up, we walked out and found Ellie's burp cloth on the sidewalk. I didn't know I dropped it. Then when we got to the truck my grocery list was in the parking lot.
Cade loves coloring and stays in the lines really well. He likes to cut out the pictures after he colors them.
Volleyball
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment