



On the 3rd and 4th of July Kirk and I went fishing in the surf at Santa Monica beach. We went to the Monterrey Bay aquarium in June, but we didn't get as up close and personal with the fish there. We each caught a 3 1/2 foot long guitar fish (the big ones). It took Kirk 45 minutes to get it in from the time he hooked it and it took me 2 hours! I was sore for the rest of the day. Kirk caught the baby leopard shark and the other fish is a corbina. I was very excited because both days I caught more fish than Kirk!

2 comments:
You guys are amazing! I couldn't imagine pulling one of those things in :)
This may seem like a stupid question, but what do you do with the fish? Do you know how to cook it or do you a little catch and release. If you can't tell, I know very very little about fishing.
Post a Comment