Saturday morning Kirk had a church ball game and then a "much-needed" visit to Bass Pro shop took place. Lisa and I emptied the shelves of Costco in the afternoon, stocking up on much needed supplies (and some not-so-needed treats!)
Cade stayed home and spent some quality time with Grandpa.
Sunday was Kirk's birthday. After church, Lisa, Connor and I spent time making lemon fruit salad, steak, asparagus and of course, Kirk's favorite Graham Cracker Pie.
Monday brought on some more shopping and hanging out at home. Cade got completely spoiled with attention. He really liked his Grandma and all the funny noises and faces she made with him. Playing on the floor was one of his favorites.
Tom definitely got in his time too, away from the TV.
We had a great time with them here. It is always sad to see any visitors leave, but especially grandparents. I talked to Lisa the next day and she was already having withdrawals from not being able to play with Cade. Someday we will live closer to them, but for now, we will take what we can get. Thanks for coming guys!!

1 comment:
Cade is so so cute Cheryl! I can't believe how old he is already!!
Post a Comment