Pages

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Comparing

Now that we have 2 kids, we can't help but compare and think about what we don't remember.
  • Cami is covered in little red zits and is starting to lose her baby hair.  Just like Cade
  • Cami stretches her legs out straight all the time.  Don't remember Cade doing that.
  • Cami has much lighter skin than Cade.  Her eyes are a light grey.  Cade's have always been really dark.  She has a different nose than he does and a small mouth.
  • Cami can raise her hands up above her head.  Cade's arms were to short for that. 
  • Cami is starting to get fussy in the evening and not take a final nap for the day.  Cade started that around this age too.
  • Cami is sleeping better at night than Cade.
  • I feel fat!  My pants are falling down because I am bigger and my shirts are shorter because I am bigger.  This is a bad combination.  I remember the inches disappearing faster. 
  • Kirk doesn't remember Cade being hard to get to sleep.  I do.  Cami is getting harder to put to sleep for naps.  We're working on that. 
  • Both of them are the cutest babies ever! 

2 comments:

KayLynn said...

Try Curel advanced healing or therapy (the pink title one) just from wal-mart or other big box store for the red dots. I was desperate on Kyle and worked wonders. Recommended it to a few friends all with good luck on skin issues. It isn't cheap, but you use so little on a little tiny face! She is beautiful!

Emily and Ryan said...

Wow, congratulations on your baby girl! It's crazy to think that you have two kids now! They are pretty cute! Hope you guys are doing well!