Pages

Monday, July 7, 2014

Cami in June



at the splash park


  • Cami is talking a lot!  She is like 3 months ahead of where Cade was.  She says new words everyday.  She copies everything she hears.  She can tell you what a dozen animals say.  Some things she does a lot:  come grab your hand and say "need" because I ask her what she needs, says more (especially with fruit), gets a cup out and says drink, shakes her tray and says "done."
  • If you say the word crazy at the table, Cami will grab her tray and shake her head back and forth really fast and then laugh.  One night she was being really crazy and when I got her down she ran into the living room and fell on the floor laughing.  I got Cade down and he did the same thing.  Then I ran in and fell down and they both started laughing.  We chased each other around for a while and they thought it was great.  Cami is really playful and loves to laugh and make others laugh. 
  • Cami likes to find bugs and calls them all "aahh" (ant.)
  • We got a new picnic table outside.  Cami loves to climb up on the benches.  She can get on our dining chairs, but not the couch yet.  She loves to climb!  She also has a play chair that is her size that she loves to stand on.
  • Cami loves to play in the car and pull the levers and stuff
  • Whenever Cami gets her fingers stuck somewhere, she stands there and cries until I help her.  I think most of the time she could pull it out on her own, but she doesn't.  She gets stuck under the toilet lid or her toes under stools the most
  • When I put Cami to bed, I sing a couple of primary songs and then she reaches for her bed, like, "I'm ready for sleep mom!"  She loves her blanket and her binky!
  • Sometimes when I am singing her songs I say "Ok, time to go night night" and she looks at me and says "more" and lays on my shoulder.  Of course I can sing one more song!
  • Cami likes to find sippy cups in our drawer and ask for drinks "neek, neek"
  • If you ask Cami if she wants to eat, she runs over to her chair and says "eat eat eat"
  • If I ask Cami "Did you go poopy?" and she did, she will say "poopy" and go get me a diaper for her.
  • We were in the car and I was singing a song "Farmer's tan on my neck and arms" and Cami started saying "arm, arm" and pointing to her arm.  Then she said "mommy arm" and pointed to mine.  She knows more than I think she does!
  • I gave Cami a package of hot dogs to hold while we were at Winco shopping.  I thought it was safe, but next time I looked at her she had bit a hole in the wrapper and was taking bites from a hot dog!  The cashier asked me if I wanted another package, but I told her that my baby did that.  We had hot dogs for lunch that day!
  • Cami has started putting 2 words together.  She will say things like "more please", "more bubbles," and "baby swing."
  • Cami loves to push her stroller outside and go for walks.  One day she gave me Cade's mower and started pushing her stroller down the sidewalk.  She looked back at me and said "coming!"  I told Cade to come with us and he pushed his golf clubs and Cami pushed her stroller all the way around the block.  When she realized that we were almost home again, she turned around and walked the other way.  I asked her to come with us and she stopped and shook her head and said "no, no, no."


1 comment:

Stormie said...

Love the hot dog story!