Here is the river and the shady bank where I spent the day.
We saw several turtles in the water and next to it.
Kirk's first fish! He ended up catching 13 (I think) This was one of the smaller ones too.
At the end of the day he caught one more thing: Gatorade. Someone had left this in the river to cool off and forgot to pick it up later. It was still sealed and brand new, so we wiped it off and enjoyed a cool drink.
We'll probably be heading back here again in a few months. It was a fun day. Lots of driving, but sitting in the car talking is better than sitting at home watching TV right?

2 comments:
We used to love watching for turtles when we would visit Nauvoo...so fun. You look so great! Can't wait to see pics of this little boy!
Woo pig sooie!!! I'm excited that you guys visited the Natural State aka Harold's home state! If you ever are in Little Rock you should go visit Harold's parents, they would love it!
Post a Comment