Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Redbirds Game

The Memphis Redbirds: St. Louis Cardinal's little brothers. We went to this AAA baseball game on Monday night with Kirk's co-residents and spouses. It was fun and luckily, the weather was perfect!
Here we are just outside the gates (you can kind of tell how pregnant I am, but the black shirt hides it too)


Inside the stadium. The game was not crowded (as you can tell) I brought a pillow to use as a backrest and another blanket that I propped my feet up on the seat in front of me with. Not bad. I was actually quite comfortable the whole time.

Redbirds ended up winning 7-1 and we got to see a home run too! It was a fun night.

2 comments:

Mangum Menagerie said...

I love to go to the Owlz games by us that are AAA. Good luck with the baby.

Hope said...

I know you don't have a blog post up about your little boy yet, but I wanted to say congrats!! I guess I'll just text you... :)