Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Moth and Pink Palace

There was a HUGE moth outside our door yesterday. The wing span was probably 6 inches!

Kirk and I were able to go to the Pink Palace museum yesterday with another couple in the ward. Tuesday is free day there, so it was totally worth it. Kirk was supposed to be at school, but they forgot to put him on the schedule and so he didn't have any patients and came home early. I was excited because that meant he got to go with us. The Pink Palace is a museum with a bunch of stuffed animals and exhibits about Memphis life. Kirk really liked the one with an old dentist chair and dental instruments and kept telling me which ones he still uses. I liked seeing the old clothing styles and home set-ups. It was fun, but probably not somewhere I would go back to.

2 comments:

Mangum Menagerie said...

Sounds like lots of fun. I'm glad that Kirk got to go with you.

Lindsey said...

I love it when my husband comes home early! Unfortunately last night we had the opposite effect from work, where Jason didn't get home until almost 11:30 at night. I sure hope that doesn't happen too often!